Friday, March 09, 2007

Sports Betting Advisory Service & Weekly Golf Preview

For anyone looking for the weekly golf column, it now appears exclusively at http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/

As well as being available for commissions as a freelance journalist, I am still providing cricket, snooker and politics betting previews on this site free of charge. These make up a very small percentage of my turnover every week and are basically just an introduction to the events in question.I am also still providing a subscription service for a more comprehensive daily analysis of the day's best value. There is a mixture of outright bets, and in-running trades. Two subscription options are available. For £10 per week, you'll get the comprehensive golf analysis which will consist of at least three e-mails each week. At the start of the week, I'll pinpoint the early trading value and then after Rounds 2 and 3, I'll advise you of all the best trades ahead of that day's play. The other option is, at £20 per week, a comprehensive analysis of all the sporting events that my attention will be focussed on. Apart from golf, the main sports I cover are cricket, snooker, international football, top-class National Hunt racing and the occasional tennis tournament. As well as these, I'll share any politics betting advice if and when a suitable market arises. There will be a Paypal option on the site very soon, but for now you'll have to contact me to arrange payment. You can either e-mail me at paulmotty@hotmail.com or leave a message and e-mail address below. Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home